Welcome to venturelegalkc.com (the “Website”).
This Website is operated by Venture Legal, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company (sometimes referred to as “we,” “us,” “our”).
Information We Collect
As a result of your use of the Website we may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business (“Anonymous Data”).
As a result of your use of the Website we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information (“Personal Data”):
- Basic Information: Your name, business name, address, email address, phone number, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
However, we may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Customization of Website: We may use your Personal Data to customize and/or enhance your use of the Website.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through the Website, then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment.
Improvements to the Website
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify the Website or any other service which we do or may offer, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
Cookies & Tracking Data
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We do not practice law or provide any services outside of the United States of America. Accordingly, nothing on the Website is intended for, or should be used by, individuals or businesses outside of the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America, you should not submit any personal data, and especially not any sensitive personal data, to us through the Website.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please do so using the information on our contact page.